Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

camh08

Dec 15, 2015
Can we have the /mail send command? because when we get someone as a new friend and then get tped to a different lobby we have no way of getting back in touch with them. Or maybe /tell or /msg across different servers. When my online friends get on it would be nice to have a way to get their attention.

What about Language specific teams? I'm tired of saying purple English! then getting into the game and seeing hola as the first thing and then not being able to communicate with my teammate(s) From what I have seen there is Spanish, English, and Netherlands, every once in a while I see a French person but they have always known English. Thought this would be a good addition so I'm not in the chat like DUDE I SAID THIS TEAM WAS ENGLISH even though I know they usually didn't have a choice since it would put them on a random team if they didn't pick their own

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
A better friends system is being worked on, it will likely have commands that allows you to communicate with friends one way or another. About the language idea for teams, I like the idea, but it can only prevent so much. You will still get some people who don't speak the same language as you, regardless of if we add it or not. I'm sure that a certain language will get filled up with players pertaining to that language and players will need to play with teams of another language. So it won't be too effective -1

camh08

Dec 15, 2015
A better friends system is being worked on, it will likely have commands that allows you to communicate with friends one way or another. About the language idea for teams, I like the idea, but it can only prevent so much. You will still get some people who don't speak the same language as you, regardless of if we add it or not. I'm sure that a certain language will get filled up with players pertaining to that language and players will need to play with teams of another language. So it won't be too effective -1
Yeah I understand about the language teams and I'm glad your working more on the friends stuff, Thanks for answering!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you will have an awesome day today!:D
qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Top Bottom