Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
so I know that like every 2 days there is a different featured game, but I think those games should always be available to play. my favorite game is Survival games but now I hardly get to play it. I hope we can get these games back permanently again.

Reactions: Ava Max

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
These games were permanent,but they didn't get enough players. So I doubt they'll make them permanent.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I don't think the games will come back because if the modality doesn't reach the amount of players, it means people don't lik it.

Cubecraft wants this, modalities that everybody likes to play.

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
I think there should be multiple featured games, the one that is chosen by the voters, then the previous one featured.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with you it would be much better if you could just play all those game like blockwars, spleef and survival games. The only problem is there are not enough players for that, it would take ages before a game could start just because there are very little players joining.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I think they should make the feature games last a little longer instead of bringing them back. Maybe have them last a week instead of a 2-3 days they are there. Especially now that we average 7k players online rn.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
The featured Games used to be called "Arcade," and you could select any game you wanted. The problem was, there were not enough players to play on ever Arcade Game. Right now, there are only about 30 players that play on the featured game, and split that between 10 games, no one would be able to get into a match, because there would simply be not enough players.
However, you can vote for what you want the next featured game to be here. And when you buy a rank, it gives you the choice of what the next featured game will be (Obsidian being all Featured Games). You can learn more about it here. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad idea, and it would be great if it was implemented, but it would simply be unlogical. They were put into singular games to even out their player counts.
Thanks for your suggestion anyway :).

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
so I know that like every 2 days there is a different featured game, but I think those games should always be available to play. my favorite game is Survival games but now I hardly get to play it. I hope we can get these games back permanently again.
Would be nice if that happened... i really like those featured games, but yes... im only one person....

My favourite is quake craft or layer spleef. :)

D

Deleted member 511644

I don't really remember the name of the game anymore but I really liked that game where there was falling sand in a glass box, there were some chests to loot stuff, spiders between it etc. etc. and the last player alive won. (I don't know if I explain it on the right way with this but some of you guys may know what I'm talking about) - Arcade

Last edited by a moderator:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Some games should come back permanently with an update.For exsample survival games-loved gamode by many players, which should be updated with something and then it will be ready to do a full comeback.
The gamodes which aren’t available even as featured gamodes should be at least in the featured gamodes section.
Many people including me loved bingo and speed Eggwars.
Block wars as well is popular enough in my opinion to receive an update or a permanent slot.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really remember the name of the game anymore but I really liked that game where there was falling sand in a glass box, there were some chests to loot stuff, spiders between it etc. etc. and the last player alive won. (I don't know if I explain it on the right way with this but some of you guys may know what I'm talking about) - Arcade
YES! I loved this game, I think it was called hourglass

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
It's hard to make that work.. Lots of players are just playing eggwars skyblock and skywars. It's a lot of work for cubecraft to hold a lot of servers for games while barely no one in playing those games.. it's just wasted time and work

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Lots of people say that the old games will never have enough players based on the player counters of cubecraft quite a while ago. In my opinion we cant really say what the player counter will do and how they will react on the old games. So to say
- Lost of new players have joined cubecraft since then which means that those old games are to be considered new for them.
- They player counter went up significantly.

One person cannot indicate the game preference of thousands of players. cubecraft is not what cubecraft was before the big change. who knows what will happen. maybe if survival games is added back permanently people it will be a huge succes. maybe if speed eggwars comes back many people will play it.
WE DONT KNOW. In the end the only way to really find out if a game will work permanent is to make it permanent and to see if people play it.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I think we should bring Bingo to the feautured games :)
Yup, bringing Bingo back could be cool.
Anyways, I really - really, want all the featured games to be available at any moment, however games would not be able to fill up and that's something we don't want.. waiting for ages to just start the game...

However, I still like this idea!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Lots of people say that the old games will never have enough players based on the player counters of cubecraft quite a while ago. In my opinion we cant really say what the player counter will do and how they will react on the old games. So to say
- Lost of new players have joined cubecraft since then which means that those old games are to be considered new for them.
- They player counter went up significantly.

One person cannot indicate the game preference of thousands of players. cubecraft is not what cubecraft was before the big change. who knows what will happen. maybe if survival games is added back permanently people it will be a huge succes. maybe if speed eggwars comes back many people will play it.
WE DONT KNOW. In the end the only way to really find out if a game will work permanent is to make it permanent and to see if people play it.

you can already see if they play it when it is featured.. And yes you're right, you never know.
But with other games comming out we've seen that minecraft is not wat is was anymore.
They're looking if players are playing those games when featured and you don't see lots of players playing those featured games.
My opinion is based on those fact but you're right! you never know ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom