Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, I think it’s known that egg wars mega is a great mode that’s enjoyable for most, if not, all players. However, I feel as though the 3 current maps, which are still pretty cool, are starting to get old. I know that this could be said with Egg Wars Teams of 4 as well, but that’s still getting updated sometimes with more maps. I think it’s time to add a few more maps to Eggwars Mega.

Last edited:

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hi, I think it’s known that egg wars mega is a great mode that’s enjoyable for most, if not, all players. However, I feel as though the 4 current maps, which are still pretty cool, are starting to get old. I know that this could be said with Egg Wars Teams of 4 as well, but that’s still getting updated sometimes with more maps. I think it’s time to add a few more maps to Eggwars Mega.
Definitely not all

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I mean I don’t enjoy mega eggwars. I would like it if you were forced to go through the middle of the map and have an all out brawl instead of just bridging to the enemy base in 1 minute lol. But hey I’m all for new maps

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I totally agree with this suggestion! In the current situation there are only 3 maps, but Fallen has a lot of lag so there are only 2 playable maps. In the suggestion you said there are 4 maps, but we only got Fruit, Fallen and Time?
We need more maps!

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I fully agree with this suggestion! As much as I liked the spring update, I was pretty disappointed in seeing Mega Eggwars not having a new map..

You mentioned there are 4 maps, but there are actually 3 maps which also includes the map fallen, which has just too much lag to be fun and playable, so that makes only 2 playable maps.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
I totally agree with this suggestion! In the current situation there are only 3 maps, but Fallen has a lot of lag so there are only 2 playable maps. In the suggestion you said there are 4 maps, but we only got Fruit, Fallen and Time?
We need more maps!
Sorry, I meant 3, I don’t know I thought I remembered a fourth one, but yeah we really do need at least one more map!

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
I fully agree with this suggestion! As much as I liked the spring update, I was pretty disappointed in seeing Mega Eggwars not having a new map..

You mentioned there are 4 maps, but there are actually 3 maps which also includes the map fallen, which has just too much lag to be fun and playable, so that makes only 2 playable maps.
Yeah, I thought maybe it would at least get updated with something during the spring update, but nothing. Also, sorry I thought I remembered a fourth one, but it was probably from teams of 4.

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah I agree, however as Salty mentioned, I think they should focus on fixing the lag on Fallen before they add new maps.
I don’t really think they can do much to fix the lag, which is why I think we should add some more maps to at least replace it if they can’t fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom