Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, I think it’s known that egg wars mega is a great mode that’s enjoyable for most, if not, all players. However, I feel as though the 3 current maps, which are still pretty cool, are starting to get old. I know that this could be said with Egg Wars Teams of 4 as well, but that’s still getting updated sometimes with more maps. I think it’s time to add a few more maps to Eggwars Mega.

Last edited:

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hi, I think it’s known that egg wars mega is a great mode that’s enjoyable for most, if not, all players. However, I feel as though the 4 current maps, which are still pretty cool, are starting to get old. I know that this could be said with Egg Wars Teams of 4 as well, but that’s still getting updated sometimes with more maps. I think it’s time to add a few more maps to Eggwars Mega.
Definitely not all

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I mean I don’t enjoy mega eggwars. I would like it if you were forced to go through the middle of the map and have an all out brawl instead of just bridging to the enemy base in 1 minute lol. But hey I’m all for new maps

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I totally agree with this suggestion! In the current situation there are only 3 maps, but Fallen has a lot of lag so there are only 2 playable maps. In the suggestion you said there are 4 maps, but we only got Fruit, Fallen and Time?
We need more maps!

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I fully agree with this suggestion! As much as I liked the spring update, I was pretty disappointed in seeing Mega Eggwars not having a new map..

You mentioned there are 4 maps, but there are actually 3 maps which also includes the map fallen, which has just too much lag to be fun and playable, so that makes only 2 playable maps.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
I totally agree with this suggestion! In the current situation there are only 3 maps, but Fallen has a lot of lag so there are only 2 playable maps. In the suggestion you said there are 4 maps, but we only got Fruit, Fallen and Time?
We need more maps!
Sorry, I meant 3, I don’t know I thought I remembered a fourth one, but yeah we really do need at least one more map!

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
I fully agree with this suggestion! As much as I liked the spring update, I was pretty disappointed in seeing Mega Eggwars not having a new map..

You mentioned there are 4 maps, but there are actually 3 maps which also includes the map fallen, which has just too much lag to be fun and playable, so that makes only 2 playable maps.
Yeah, I thought maybe it would at least get updated with something during the spring update, but nothing. Also, sorry I thought I remembered a fourth one, but it was probably from teams of 4.

dantheman717

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah I agree, however as Salty mentioned, I think they should focus on fixing the lag on Fallen before they add new maps.
I don’t really think they can do much to fix the lag, which is why I think we should add some more maps to at least replace it if they can’t fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom