Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Maybe it's a bit of PvP but It isnt the whole game a pvp thing to be always fighting.

Also, why are u like ? "Lmao" If your gonna try to have a suggestion be nice to people or no one of them would want ur ideas

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
If you already have maps of it, don't suggest to get more. Also, this isn't a PvP game it's about breaking the egg.
Those maps are all for Solo only though so far. Also, it's not nearly as epic as this suggestion has the potential to be. And also, again, yes, Eggwars is a PvP game. The breaking the egg part is just a smaller (but also important) aspect of the game. The core thing going on with Eggwars in the end is PvP. It's inevitable if you wanna win the game, you gotta PvP (unless your opponents are suicidal upon breaking their eggs).

Last edited:

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
The only thing that makes me to question this idea is the map size this would possibly need. If we're already thinking how big maps rome and mansion already are with 20 players (2 teams of 10) in this case this map needs to be incredibly big to handle all the players at the mid at once + the islands that the egg is located at needs to be huge as well.

Having one crazy map like this won't hurt.

My personal opinion is that this game would be too messy with 4 teams of 10 in one map, but however, I don't disagree it.

This could be a really fun match if the map was made correctly.

+0.5

A

A pigeon

The only thing that makes me to question this idea is the map size this would possibly need. If we're already thinking how big maps rome and mansion already are with 20 players (2 teams of 10) in this case this map needs to be incredibly big to handle all the players at the mid at once + the islands that the egg is located at needs to be huge as well.

Having one crazy map like this won't hurt.

My personal opinion is that this game would be too messy with 4 teams of 10 in one map, but however, I don't disagree it.

+0.5
I’m thinking a map with a mid a little bigger than teaparty , twice the size of rome.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I know for a fact there's a lot of people that have more than 6 people in their party while playing EggWars and are mostly stuck with the choice Mansion or Rome. It would be a nice idea if bigger parties had a bigger variety of maps they could choose from.

The party system has given players the opportunity to play in bigger groups without any issues occuring such has team selecting, and map selecting, so I think this would be a nice idea, however I'm not sure what people with a low end PC would think about this. :rolleyes:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I know for a fact there's a lot of people that have more than 6 people in their party while playing EggWars and are mostly stuck with the choice Mansion or Rome. It would be a nice idea if bigger parties had a bigger variety of maps they could choose from.

The party system has given players the opportunity to play in bigger groups without any issues occuring such has team selecting, and map selecting, so I think this would be a nice idea, however I'm not sure what people with a low end PC would think about this. :rolleyes:
Agree, there should be more 6v6 maps (Only Aztec at this moment), and maybe some 8v8 maps!

Reactions: Shinte
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom