Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DremWasTaken

Jul 7, 2020
Hello, so I may or may not of accidentally partied with a cheater and played with them throughout the day (without knowing they are cheating, until they told me at the end). Will I get banned for accidental boosting, or what? Thank you.

SadCookiejar

Apr 6, 2020
You won’t. I was playing in a party with my friend who was hacking (even though he didn’t tell me) and then at the end he told me. A day later he told me on discord he got reported and banned, but I didn’t get banned at all. Hope that answered your question! It’s okay to party a hacker, as long as you don’t know they are hacking and you aren’t hacking with them

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Like it was said above, I would not stress about this. You were unaware that he was cheating and it is not your fault. However, now that you know, it might be a good idea to try reporting this player in the future if you see them cheating again. :)

May 19, 2020
under the sea
I once played skywars duo with i hacker i didn't know. I did kinda helped us win cus he's my teammate after all, but then i reported him and got him banned. Does that make me a bad person? XD

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
this happened to me before when I was streaming, someone joined my party and i was following them to mid and there was a seven-block jump to mid and they were there waiting for me. 🤨

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Like PineappleMan said, if you know he was hacking and you just play games with him to boost your wins. Then it is bannable for both of you, but you didn't know he was hacking until the end of the day then you don't need to worry about it.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well... You won't get banned if you are accidentally teaming with a hacker. Though, after playing 'a day' you could have seen that (s)he was cheating. This could be a reason to ban you. But don't worry too much about it. In case you get banned -> just explain the situation in your appeal and I'm sure most staff members will unban you.

Reactions: Pineapple
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom