Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolGamezz

Jul 25, 2016
hello cubecraft. I really want to be sentinel. Since your new reporting system, I've also taken hold of breakers. and successfully. Then you introduced the sentinel and I thought: Maybe I can be sentinel! but when I read the article I saw it was a computer. "But I'm going to try it," I said to myself. My question is: Can I also be in game mode 3 without having to die? (or something else that's more useful to you) is the point: Can I help you make cubecraft a better place for everyone?

thank you in advance!

ShadowPlayzzYT

Ayroh

hello cubecraft. I really want to be sentinel. Since your new reporting system, I've also taken hold of breakers. and successfully. Then you introduced the sentinel and I thought: Maybe I can be sentinel! but when I read the article I saw it was a computer. "But I'm going to try it," I said to myself. My question is: Can I also be in game mode 3 without having to die? (or something else that's more useful to you) is the point: Can I help you make cubecraft a better place for everyone?

thank you in advance!

ShadowPlayzzYT
If your reason for "wanting to become sentinel" is truly for the purpose of helping the server, have you considered applying for the next closest thing: Helper? It's helpful however to note that, you really don't need to become staff to 'help' the server. By recording/screenshotting/reporting players, you're already pitching in as a great community member towards helping make this server clean!

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-closed.139999/

Before applying; however, I recommend reading this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

thank you in advance!

ShadowPlayzzYT
Sorry, you can't. :(
But, like @RaginC said, you can apply for helper when the applications are opened again!
Make sure you've got enough reports, 100 messages, a 3 months old forums account and you need the age of 13.

Reactions: Ayroh

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

thank you in advance!

ShadowPlayzzYT
Uh... I dont really understand what you are saying. Are you talking about what is sentinel? If so then sentinel is an AI using an algorithm to find players who are higher standards than the majority. If you are talking about something else, I have no clue what that would be

Ayroh

Uh... I dont really understand what you are saying. Are you talking about what is sentinel? If so then sentinel is an AI using an algorithm to find players who are higher standards than the majority. If you are talking about something else, I have no clue what that would be
What I got the impression of, is that he's aware that Sentinel is an AI, but want's to become the 'real-life' version of it. Basically, he want's to become a staff member so he can help make Cubecraft a better place.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria

He must be joking about being sentinel (if not I am worried about him).

What I got the impression of, is that he's aware that Sentinel is an AI, but want's to become the 'real-life' version of it. Basically, he want's to become a staff member so he can help make Cubecraft a better place.

Also yes, I do think that maybe he is trying to be a real life version of sentinel.

Reactions: Ayroh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom