Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfNoe

Jul 8, 2018
Italy
Hello,
I recently bought the Iron rank on SkyBlock, only that I had problems with the Mojang, who no longer accepts the old email.
I'm trying to recover my account, but I don't know if it will be possible.
I'll probably buy a second premium account and use that. Is it possible to move the VIP or not?
Thank you
WolfNoe

====

Hallo,
Ich habe kürzlich den Iron-Rang bei SkyBlock gekauft, nur dass ich Probleme mit dem Mojang hatte, der die alte E-Mail nicht mehr akzeptiert.
Ich versuche, mein Account wiederherzustellen, weiß aber nicht, ob dies möglich ist.
Ich werde wahrscheinlich ein zweites Premium-Account kaufen und dieses nutzen. Ist es möglich den VIP zu bewegen oder nicht?
Danke

WolfNoe

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Sie können ein neues Account kaufen aber sie müssen dann auch einen neuen Rang kaufen.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello, we do not support rank transfers, sorry! If you do buy a new account, you will need to buy a new rank with it - try and contact Mojang to try and get some help to recover your account.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom