Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should eggwars auto structures be voteable?

  • Yeh

  • nah


Results are only viewable after voting.

B0tervlieg

Well-Known Member
Sep 28, 2019
15
17
79
23
I personally think this is a pretty good idea as the autobridging is a pretty game changing update that some people may like and some may not making it voteable would allow people to play more what they like
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhippydCream
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom