Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
I tried to sign up for speedrun.com but it didn’t work, I filled out every information thing and a 3 green bar password, and when I click the sign up button nothing happens, and I know a couple of people have speedrun.com accounts so could anyone help me?

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I would suggest:

• Make sure your county flag is the same as the country you are currently living in.
  • Disable any blockers/extensions on your browser
  • Try using another browser

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks, but I can’t download any other browser other than safari so I do not know what do do
I've been using speedrun.com on my iPhone in safari and other browsers for a while now and never have any issues with it.

Can you maybe share a screenshot of the error message you get when you try to log in? (Do not send private information such as password, etc.)

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Not a error message but when I click the sign up button nothing happens and you can highlight the text IMG_1013.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Not a error message but when I click the sign up button nothing happens and you can highlight the textView attachment 222691View attachment 222691
Now when I try to create a new acc on mobile it doesn't work either, but when I try it on a desktop it do works, if u have a desktop try to sign up there, in case you don't have one maybe try contacting speedrun .com and ask about active bugs.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom