Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!
Jun 25, 2022
I’ve been playing Luckyblock on switch and recently I haven’t been able to craft armor or weapons in game. I used to be able to craft anything I need until now. I’m not sure if they changed something or if its a problem on my side. Anyone know how to fix this?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you crafting using auto-craft (that green book)? Because I know that might have been bugged a bit with the 1.19 update, manual crafting should fix it :)

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
I’ve been playing Luckyblock on switch and recently I haven’t been able to craft armor or weapons in game. I used to be able to craft anything I need until now. I’m not sure if they changed something or if its a problem on my side. Anyone know how to fix this?
go report it in bug reports

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
Yep, it is awful, I used to use auto/fast crafting using [shift]+[clicking on the desired item] It's been a while that this bug has appeared, hoping for a fix.

mykellevi

Jan 8, 2022
it happens when im trying to build amor fast, and i just end up throwing all my ores away when it doesnt work

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom