Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cdean613

Oct 24, 2020
I have been unable to chat on the bedrock server for 4 months, I am able to see that I’m sending messages but I’ve tested with friends and no one else is able to see them, is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution

Reactions: ProSoccer345

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai,

You are most likely shadow muted. This thread will help you on how to remove your shadow mute.

If this doesn't work, you can always start a conversation with me or any staff member.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai,

You are most likely shadow muted. This thread will help you on how to remove your shadow mute.

If this doesn't work, you can always start a conversation with me or any staff member.
I’ve had the same problem a few weeks ago and this also worked for me.

- resolved
If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to contact me, another staff member or reply to this thread. Good luck with your shadow mute!

D

Deleted member 554749

I have been unable to chat on the bedrock server for 4 months, I am able to see that I’m sending messages but I’ve tested with friends and no one else is able to see them, is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution

hello you’ve been shadow muted or x box communications banned. Talk to Cubecraft staff listed on discord and forums or try the link listed above this thread. If you are x box banned talk to Microsoft team on your own discretion- that is a separate problem then being cubecraft shadow banned. If you are shadow banned type symbols listed on forums thread above or try a b c’s in a lobby that people will respond- lobby 1 bedrock eggwars does well.

ProSoccer345

Nov 7, 2020
I have the same problem.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom