Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cdean613

Oct 24, 2020
I have been unable to chat on the bedrock server for 4 months, I am able to see that I’m sending messages but I’ve tested with friends and no one else is able to see them, is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution

Reactions: ProSoccer345

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai,

You are most likely shadow muted. This thread will help you on how to remove your shadow mute.

If this doesn't work, you can always start a conversation with me or any staff member.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai,

You are most likely shadow muted. This thread will help you on how to remove your shadow mute.

If this doesn't work, you can always start a conversation with me or any staff member.
I’ve had the same problem a few weeks ago and this also worked for me.

- resolved
If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to contact me, another staff member or reply to this thread. Good luck with your shadow mute!

D

Deleted member 554749

I have been unable to chat on the bedrock server for 4 months, I am able to see that I’m sending messages but I’ve tested with friends and no one else is able to see them, is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution

hello you’ve been shadow muted or x box communications banned. Talk to Cubecraft staff listed on discord and forums or try the link listed above this thread. If you are x box banned talk to Microsoft team on your own discretion- that is a separate problem then being cubecraft shadow banned. If you are shadow banned type symbols listed on forums thread above or try a b c’s in a lobby that people will respond- lobby 1 bedrock eggwars does well.

ProSoccer345

Nov 7, 2020
I have the same problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: