Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I always see someone saying that they should add elytra or enderpearls to normal mode, or some other thing to stop campers. Why should we ruin the game to deal with an annoying strategy? That's my response. If you took long enough to let the campers start camping, just deal with the fact that you lost. Almost all the recommendations I see are because someone lost one or two games to some annoying strategy. Just deal with it! Losing happens. Why do people make such a big deal out of it?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Deal with a loss? Great, so that means every game where someone manages to camp, because I'm not the amazing player that I should be, I should leave. Hmm, now let's see... Out of 10 games of normal eggwars, I have played recently, ALL 10 of them took over 30 minutes because of campers.

It's a strategy, but a cheap one. And one that makes games rather boring. I could play speed, but it's different from your normal eggwars experience.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I always see someone saying that they should add elytra or enderpearls to normal mode, or some other thing to stop campers. Why should we ruin the game to deal with an annoying strategy? That's my response. If you took long enough to let the campers start camping, just deal with the fact that you lost. Almost all the recommendations I see are because someone lost one or two games to some annoying strategy. Just deal with it! Losing happens. Why do people make such a big deal out of it?
So basically you're saying that if they're not a god tier rusher they should just quit every game.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
So basically you're saying that if they're not a god tier rusher they should just quit every game.

No, but I see why my post might sound that way. My point is that you shouldn't let someone build a massive fortress. If you see them building a massive, camper style base you should go and kill them. Although, rushing is a good way to prevent camping. Yes, sometimes you have to deal with campers, but if the game is lasting multiple hours because of the campers, cut your losses and quit.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
No, but I see why my post might sound that way. My point is that you shouldn't let someone build a massive fortress. If you see them building a massive, camper style base you should go and kill them. Although, rushing is a good way to prevent camping. Yes, sometimes you have to deal with campers, but if the game is lasting multiple hours because of the campers, cut your losses and quit.
If they build a fortress it actually makes it easier to attack them but k

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
There's going to be 3 other teams in most eggwars games, and it's not like you'll get a "dream team" every game. Even though I'm a pretty decent player, I won't be able to rush people fast enough, because all it takes is 5 diamonds to get a team to start camping.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I don't really know the reasons of others but I think games end faster with E-Pearls in the Normal mode. I'm sure that others will state their reasons too.
I agree with iCheetah. In OP mode you get less campers than in normal mode. Despite the more op gear, people manage to get to their base and kill them. Why you may ask? Simple, Epearls and the same thing would happen in normal mode if it were added thus i agree with iCheetah.

Reactions: Ducky

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You can't deny camping is ruining eggwars. Just look at the players playing eggwars before Bedwars was released n hypixel, then after.
People like bedwars more because they actually did something about the problem. Furthermore, your whole comment doesn't make any sense to me.

I always see someone saying that they should add elytra or enderpearls to normal mode, or some other thing to stop campers.
Proof that loads of people want it.
Why should we ruin the game to deal with an annoying strategy
Fix* not ruin, the strategy is the one that is ruining eggwars. Again, just look at the numbers for once and align your arguments with facts.

Why do people make such a big deal out of it?
Because it is a big deal. We lost loads of eggwars players because of it. Can't you understand?

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
I hate this too XD

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I couldnt care less. Eggwars is great with campers . Lovely game its so much fun to grind up to them and slay them. I feel empty after playing eggwars games withour a camper

Elytras are just absurd in EW . Ill straight up say that. Slime i agree with you . If people cant deal with base campers its their fault . People are too slow at eggwars and thus people start camping . Aggresive play is a big mystery to eggwars players.

I dont have a problem with e pearls since theyre so expensive . I admit i hate losing to campers , but i rarely do . I remember having to use intellect to get to campers at steampunk and skybridging in aztec . Fun games

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I couldnt care less. Eggwars is great with campers . Lovely game its so much fun to grind up to them and slay them. I feel empty after playing eggwars games withour a camper

Elytras are just absurd in EW . Ill straight up say that. Slime i agree with you . If people cant deal with base campers its their fault . People are too slow at eggwars and thus people start camping . Aggresive play is a big mystery to eggwars players
I really do not understand what you're going at. With the exception of teaparty, I hardcore rush every game and I still encounter campers. Rushing to deal with base campers does also leave you somewhat vulnerable to mid camping, yet another reason I'd fight the emerald generators.

Reactions: StrafeMaster

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I
I really do not understand what you're going at. With the exception of teaparty, I hardcore rush every game and I still encounter campers. Rushing to deal with base campers does also leave you somewhat vulnerable to mid camping, yet another reason I'd fight the emerald generators.
mid camp emerald generators . Never let anyone get their hands on those . Knockback II is op. Anyhow , i mean im not against camping you may hardcore rush etc etc , you will still encounter campers . So do I . The chances get lower however , so low in fact that i deliberately let people camp on certain maps .

Camping is annoying in maps like firest etc etc bame a few more

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There Will come enderpears for 64 diamonts in normaal mode, but there won't an elytra.
Camping is A smart strategy what is very annoying for other players.

Why camp players?
They get the same points, if you shoot anyone or kill him with pvp skills, you get 1 point
If you kill anyone with pvp skills, you don't get the loot of him/her. Easier to shoot him/her of the world.
You don't lose your stuff if you are bowspamming, with pvp it can

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
-snip- Why should we ruin the game to deal with an annoying strategy? That's my response. If you took long enough to let the campers start camping, just deal with the fact that you lost. -snip-
Why should the game be ruined to cater to people who purposely lose? The essence of camping is to not do anything to try to win, it's just a delayed loss. The only way campers win is if the other people quit, which means they entirely rely on other people to lose instead of doing anything to make themselves win. Playing against a camper doesn't mean you lose, it's actually usually pretty good news because the vast majority of campers I face are actually really bad, once I (and usually my friends as well) get to their island it's like shooting fish in a barrel because the campers don't think that far they just think they're invincible if they're in their little fort.

D

Deleted member 48685

Just a random question, is camping even allowed?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom