Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Ok first of all, if this happened with some other staff member then I don't think it would've been that big of a deal. If it happened before with other games then it probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal that this happened today. However, it's the fact that it seems like the mistrust and disappointment is constant with Blockwars. Not only was that whole issue with the fake votes which I'm not going to bother going into, but you did some really distasteful cOiN tOsS to determine if it was going to be CTF or Core. You clearly know that CTF is the more popular game, even in this past voting round core got like 8 votes and ctf got 31 but decided to do some cOiN tOsS which at this point I doubt you even did but you chose Core to just spite us. Not only that, but for some reason for the first time and again with this game, you forget your responsibilities to inform your developer to update the game and then you dismiss the whole situation with a disingenuous "Sorry!". Yeah, 2 days might not be a big deal, but let's not forget that you didn't even give us a chance to vote for ctf last time, so we've been waiting for a very long time to play ctf. As Oreowars said, people look forward to this, it's bad enough that we only get to play this a couple time a month as opposed to playing it everyday in the past, but now you clearly couldn't care less about whether this game gets featured or not. Your bias is clear, especially with the anti-bw posts you like on forums. If you don't like Blockwars and you don't like the community then that's your right, however don't just ruin it for others who care deeply about this game just due to your own personal issues. I agree that it was irresponsible, and low. And I also agree with Oreowars that you'll probably ignore or dismiss this as you usually do when people express discontentment with your treatment of Blockwars and the community.

D

Deleted member 59979

They made an innocent mistake that means you have to wait 2 days for Blockwars. Stop acting like it's the end of the world. 2 days is an extremely short amount of time and it's just childish for you to have a complete strop over waiting 2 days more. Stop acting like Blockwars is the worst treated game.
- It gets featured far more than any other game
- It always wins the vote
- It's a horrible community
- Out of the featured games it's the most up to date
- When Blockwars is featured games often end with people leaving - no one actually stas in the game
Yet you just can't shut up about how apparently Management hates Blockwars. It just shows how people these days need to learn that they can't always get exactly what they want

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
As Cam mentioned, "It was meant to be changed on Friday ready for today, but I forgot to inform the developer to change the database times. I've messaged one of our developers to change it, so if it's not changed today, it will be hosted for the next 2 days (16th - 18th). Sorry! But it will 100% be hosted no matter what."

While it may feel irresponsible, you also have to keep in mind the server is having other forms of issues, such as the report site having issues and the main server lagging every here and there. I think these issues should have a higher priority than some featured game but, that's just my opinion, however, on the bright side "Blockwars" is still gonna end up being featured, so rather than complaining, I'm sure you as well as the community can wait for 2 days.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
They made an innocent mistake that means you have to wait 2 days for Blockwars. Stop acting like it's the end of the world. 2 days is an extremely short amount of time and it's just childish for you to have a complete strop over waiting 2 days more. Stop acting like Blockwars is the worst treated game.
- It gets featured far more than any other game
- It always wins the vote
- It's a horrible community
- Out of the featured games it's the most up to date
- When Blockwars is featured games often end with people leaving - no one actually stas in the game
Yet you just can't shut up about how apparently Management hates Blockwars. It just shows how people these days need to learn that they can't always get exactly what they want
I don’t agree with the thread either, it was obviously a mistake. But i invite you not to call an entire community “horrible”. Who are you to label such a large group of people as “horrible”, you are just spreading negativity everywhere, suggesting that anyone that likes and plays BlockWars is a horrible person and should therefore never paid attention to.
Watch your adjectives...
I know you don’t like BlockWars, I know you have something against the groups of friends who play it bevause they make the game “unfair”, but hey it’s just a game. So next time make sure to keep your temper on check before you’re trying to generalize and generate stereotypes around people that are innocent. (And no I’m not talking about myself, although most of the BlockWars related things i have complained of weren’t a big deal, other people made it a big deal.) Because it’s honestly just highly disrespectful.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Anyone can make mistakes. The chance that It would be Blockwars out of any featured game would be about 50% since it gets chosen once each month except that one time when the fake votes occured.

Anyways, since this isn't needed to be written publically, but rather in a staff feedback post, I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom