Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that instead of just regular glass cages, you could buy a different cage in the shop. This way each player could have their own unique cage.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
I think that instead of just regular glass cages, you could buy a different cage in the shop. This way each player could have their own unique cage.
I think is not important but i dont really like the idea sorry but -1 because i dont see the meaning of different glass, actually is good (in my opinion)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is a part of Vanity and I would love a Vanity update overall. But I do agree with this suggestion as it could be fun and nice to have your own and unique glass cage.

L

Lepzi

I would like to have a nice unique cage the current cages are soo boring in my opinion I think they should be more colorful or have some different blocks like slime a bit like hypixel.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I would love it if there are custom cages, i'm already exited :P

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I'd be fun but it needs to be original, no copieng from for example hypixel which has tons of different cages.
Maybe some cool patterns in the glass like colour A. with a colour B. belt/stripe in the middle row?

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggested many times before so make sure you search for that first. :)

Anyways i like your suggestion, a new vanity update would be cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom