Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
I know that buying a friend a rank is allowed but you guys should allow the person that bought the rank for someone to transfer that rank to another account
Kinda of like what optifine does, the person that purchased the rank is allowed to transfer the cape to another persons account

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
No bc you're screwing the friend over. Anyway, this thread is in the wrong forum so @Unipotato move and lock plz.
910745_R_Z001.jpg

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Lock why?? But I disagree cause if someone got banned and then transfers it to another account what happens?
This is asking about buying a friend a rank then transferring it to someone else, not transferring a rank from a banned account.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is asking about buying a friend a rank then transferring it to someone else, not transferring a rank from a banned account.
they are making a valid point on this suggestion
they are saying if you gave someone the power to do this, than if the account that was being used was banned they could just transfer the rank to one of that persons other accounts for say
basically even though they don't do rank transfers especially when that player is banned
this would allow for that

Reactions: Edgeless
D

Deleted member 169486

Joe Henry has said rank transfers are not coming back...

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I know that buying a friend a rank is allowed but you guys should allow the person that bought the rank for someone to transfer that rank to another account
Kinda of like what optifine does, the person that purchased the rank is allowed to transfer the cape to another persons account
I don't think this is a good idea... This is one of there moneyincome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom