Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Souljack

Jul 24, 2018
What if you were able to buy specific roles, To go into a channel and place per 6 hours 1massage (links etc).

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Can you explain a little bit more what you mean.I can’t understand.
He probably means a certain buyable role in the Discord server and only with that role you'd have access to a channel in which you may post 1 message per 6 hours with a link or something.

Though, isn't #media the channel to put media links in or do you mean other links? And if so, what kind of links do you mean? Other Discord servers or whatever would be against the rules so I am not sure what you really want with such a buyable (why even buyable) role.

Reactions: Dohaa and Smoothlyy

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I think that this would be quite useless in my opinion, like why would you buy that. You can post links (appropriate) in the #media channel in discord so.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

_Inugami

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
My bed
They probably meant a place to advertise your YouTube channel, or something... Sounds a little too messy. Just imagine if 50 people bought that rank, for example. It'll be endless spam. basically just an advertisement channel, just paid. As everyone said, #media works just fine for this!

Souljack

Jul 24, 2018
I dit not realize there was a media channel, what i meant is - when you buy the rank you can make it so some people can have acces to chat in the channel then when you put 1 message then you need to wait 6 hours say it's not a rank that stays say it's a limited time to buy it so say 500 people buy it, they make money and people have someone to look up to again

Beyner127

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Do you mean creating a completely new channel? Just for people that has paid to send 1 link?
Why would people pay to send 1 link than can get the same views as if were sent in #media

Reactions: _Inugami

_Inugami

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
My bed
Do you mean creating a completely new channel? Just for people that has paid to send 1 link?
Why would people pay to send 1 link than can get the same views as if were sent in #media
Agreed, or even post on the forums for that matter. No point in buying it lol

Reactions: Beyner127

Beyner127

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
I though there wasnt a media channel so yes it's not good i know/understand.
as long as its not to advertise other minecraft servers, or non-cubecraft-related discord servers invites, you can use #media

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom