Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
No. Just no. People are banned for hacking and trying to ruin the server by having an unfair advantage. Should we really let someone who was once willing to hack on the server, another chance to hack again?
I agree, people report hackers for a reason, to get them off the server for good (BAN).

cyrildewit

May 29, 2014
I didn't . Yes, we have hacks. But not to everyone. Automatically dead We use ****** for nuker and bright. Nuker is useful for wegghalen of trees and dirt etc. and Bright light to build.
It was Jeroen who sat on the account of me because we have namely stand. 3 computers next to each other For gaming. But you can not never let anyone go so we let Jeroen minecraft play. Because he will benefit from someone else's money he's hacking. If I'm not banned. I never let him play.
YourCaptainNL

Last edited by a moderator:

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I didn't . Yes, we have hacks. But not to everyone. Automatically dead We use Huzuni for nuker and bright. Nuker is useful for wegghalen of trees and dirt etc. and Bright light to build.
It was Jeroen who sat on the account of me because we have namely stand. 3 computers next to each other For gaming. But you can not never let anyone go so we let Jeroen minecraft play. Because he will benefit from someone else's money he's hacking. If I'm not banned. I never let him play.
YourCaptainNL
People who use hacks get banned for that reason.
People are banned for hacking and trying to ruin the server by having an unfair advantage.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Purchracing unbans should be a 1 time deal. Getting unbanned should cost £15 or something. Gettin' caught a second time will give you a perm. Some people are cincere about changing their mindset.

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
Got caught using a hacked client i was only using so i could use optifine i got caught catching another hacker lol
dumb me

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
Well i didnt hack i a noob i just coudnt install optifine. then i saw hacked client had optifine in it fixed my computer right up

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
well loads of server have buy unbans and it may make them think about not hacking, people wouldn't buy an unban if they didn't enjoy the server so much, i would buy an unban because i enjoyed the server, overall i think it's a good idea but has little bad things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom