Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
The server needs more money for upgrades and stuffs. Give them a *supervise* tag or something temporarely/permanently to be sure that he has been banned berfore. And if its a ome time offer, I really cant see this becomming a horribly big issue.

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
The server needs more money for upgrades and stuffs. Give them a *supervise* tag or something temporarely/permanently to be sure that he has been banned berfore. And if its a ome time offer, I really cant see this becomming a horribly big issue.
if i did buy one i wouldn't want a big {SUPERVISE} tag next to my name

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I honesly dont think its a good idea... There is enough hackers like that... People are changing server because of the amount of hacker...I know we need money for upgades (not really at the moment in my opinion) but we sould not take the chance of having more hackers...and respect the famous slogan...When you hack you dont come back

Reactions: Rimell

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
On the positive side, this would create more money for the server also most people who want an unban enough to pay for it are serious about removing their hacks. However, people would buy an unban and hack again, but one possible solution to this could be to only be able to buy an unban once so if you do break the rules again, there's no coming back. You could argue that hackers make the server lose people however if you could only buy it once most hackers have already learnt the consequences of hacking. However, some could try and be smart with hacking and just hack again. I don't really have an opinion on this, it has it's bad and good points, but there's my logic and train of thought whilst thinking about this idea.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
When you hack you dont come back !!!!!!!

If I was a hacker...paying 15$ would be alot at all xD
I could just hack, pay, hack, pay...it would be so easy

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
When you hack you dont come back !!!!!!!

If I was a hacker...paying 15$ would be alot at all xD
I could just hack, pay, hack, pay...it would be so easy
The hack, pay, hack, pay problem could easily be fixed by only being able to buy an unban once, and if that were the case, that would be strongly said whilst buying to make sure they know that they can't come back if they hack again with no exceptions.

ashawotte

Apr 19, 2014
I think it's a great idea even with the one time thing. But it should probably be more expensive. If they are ever going to do this.

cyrildewit

May 29, 2014
Someone was playing on my account and put huzuni to. And then I was banned. Same as in jip. Who played on our account name jeroen.
Huzuni is useful to build a server with nuker because you can choose what you are going to remove and block bright light the only thing we use in gameplay, we put it out via Esc Huzuni off but thats put it back on.
YourCaptainNL Jip1141 and are banned from the server. We know we were wrong with hacks, but we have uinstalled everything. Can you please unban us? We do likeyourserver a lot so please give me another chance.

And I never let jeroen on my account.

Really jeroen was on our account. We have 3 computers together. So we are going to take turns but jeroen has no minecraft account so often plays goodybro but we let him. I sit talking to jip1141 (about html, css, php, javascript). But then he put those ***** huzuni to what we use for a server (read previous post). Now I never leave jeroen more like it. We are innocent. After the ban, we have equal huzuni removed. and we'll never use. This server is super fun. or I'll have good paying him ...

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
But you don't want it to be so expensive they can't pay it. If you are not going to try & make a profit from it there is no point.

I think that each player when banned / muted should get an individual price & then on the forums have a page with the Reason for ban, who banned them Time, Date, Price. So they can;
1) Pay the 'fine'
2) Know who muted/banned them for an appeal
3) Name and shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom