Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Okay i'm kinda swaying towards the idea of a second chance, but i think it does need to be costly to ensure they don't hack again.
A lot of people will argue 'Once you hack, you never go back'.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Okay i'm kinda swaying towards the idea of a second chance, but i think it does need to be costly to ensure they don't hack again.
A lot of people will argue 'Once you hack, you never go back'.
It cant be more than £15. People would buy an alt with no regret afterwards.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I have in my past done some serious shenanigans. And god how much I wanted to enter back to the server without the hacks I had. I promise you, If that server had purchase unban, I would have sone it and never touched hacks ever again. That server is the reason I stopped hacking 3 years ago >_>

In my opinion, that's how a lot of hackers would think and hackers can help to catch hackers and get them banned, benefiting the server. Yes, you'll have the people who hack again. But, think about the fact that hackers can change and that most won't hack again and some would be good at spotting hackers and reporting them.

Reactions: Verdag

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Anyone who came back a second time to hack would be willing to pay for a second MC account so it should be the same price or a little lower than a New Minecraft Account.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I just say £15 for all bans because otherwise we would have to go through the process of finding out why they were banned, making the price higher for all hackers we've banned. They would have to create a forums account, say they were banned for hacking, we'll have to make the price higher, all bans will have to do this.

It would be much simpler, easier and a lot less work if all bans were the same price.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
No I was thinking that on the forums we have a page that shows:

Who was Banned | Reason | By who | When | Unban Date | Price
But that would include us manually putting in the price. We can't magically put a higher price next to a typed "Kill aura" or "Aimbot".

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Also, I don't think public records are needed. If I remember correctly, the idea has already been suggested and denied.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
So, you want us staff members to have to put in a price of the Unmute or unban every time we ban/mute somebody? This could start to get complicated, wouldn't it just be simpler to have one set price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom