Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Improve it!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • IDK

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

XxNebulusFishyxX

Jun 18, 2016
K, i know this has been suggested before but my suggestion is, when you place the egg you bought, you will be penalized by slowness 3, fatigue 3 and he/she will not be able to place ANY blocks near the egg.

XxNebulusFishyxX

Jun 18, 2016
I think this will solve the OP things of buying a new egg, also the egg will cost 5 emeralds, which can be bought with 1 costing 1 stack of diamond. Reason of this is because a trader can not have 5 stacks of diamond on him. LIMIT OF EGGS THAT CAN BE BOUGHT:1

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
K, i know this has been suggested before but my suggestion is, when you place the egg you bought, you will be penalized by slowness 3, fatigue 3 and he/she will not be able to place ANY blocks near the egg.
1.You can jump off to get rid of the effect. 2 Any other person on the team can place blocks near the egg. This also would make games longer that what they already are.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
When you cheese that one team in the beginning then they cut their bridge and turtle up and get stacked?
That's annoying, but if they get their egg back? Just no.

KosmicKat

Apr 14, 2016
Okay you have slowness and mining fatigue... 3! How are you supposed to protect that dang egg? No blocks near the egg and you have bad potion effects on you... And i'm guessing they last forever.. Too easy to break the egg + waste of diamonds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom