Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FlyingChipmunks

Oct 17, 2015
Sooo my friend is playing CubeCraft and he lives in UK and I live in US, we are trying to play egg wars like good ole times but due to the different bungee and games we cant. is there anyway to fix this.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You can just play together, that is not a problem :)
As said before: ''Just connect to the same lobbies'', then is everything okay :D

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Sooo my friend is playing CubeCraft and he lives in UK and I live in US, we are trying to play egg wars like good ole times but due to the different bungee and games we cant. is there anyway to fix this.
Connect to the same lobby (using the paper, right click it)
Use the same version!

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As said by others, ensure your in the same lobby (click the paper in your hotbar) . Also ensure your both on the same version of MC (edit profile in the Minecraft launcher ). You can add each other as friends (/friend add *friends name* , Then get your friend to click on accept in chat ).

To show just friends , click on the chest and it gives you options to who you can see. Click on the option that says "show friends only " (or something along those lines).

If you don't add your friend as a friend, just make it so in the chest you click "show everyone" (or something along those lines ). This means you will have to find your friend in the lobby.

Hope this helps, if you need more help, reply to this thread (and tag me if u want ), or you could PM me

Thanks, James Lawrence

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom