Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a wanrning 10 blocks before you reach buildlimit? Because I fall while buildng becaue of that. I've lost some games against skybasers because of this.
This can be a nice thing to add. Can you add a pole?

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Definitely annoying when you try to place a block only for it to be at build limit and then you fall through... Maybe there could be a countdown for the last couple of blocks? I don't really have a suggestion for how to implement it other than maybe changing the XP bar to a counter temporarily, but something to limit this issue would be really nice.
Also agree that you should add a pole when you get a chance.

It may also be possible to just move the maps up in the world so that the build height of the game is the actual build height in Minecraft and then making something below that kills you so that death time from falling into the void remains consistent.

Not sure if either of these ideas are feasible (or good), just throwing them out there.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom