Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Build Battle on Cubecraft?

• Yes, that could be a lot of fun

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, because I don't like the game

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Starwarsboy03

Sep 12, 2017
My idea is to have Build Battle on cubevraft. I played this on other servers and it is a lot of fun. Having this on Cubecraft would make things a lot easier, because I don't have to swicht grom server over and over again. I thing it would be a great succes on Cubecraft. Let me know what you think about having Build Battle on Cubecraft.

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I don't agree, I think CubeCraft can add something like Build Battle in Arcade but I think it's not a good idea to make it a separate minigame.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They had it in late 2015, but it was swiftly removed due to a number of reasons:
-Players in teams would always win, because they could vote for one another
-Inappropriate builds were everywhere
-
The game was almost completely identical to 'Plex's Build Battle

Starwarsboy03

Sep 12, 2017
They had it in late 2015, but it was swiftly removed due to a number of reasons:
-

Yeah, but they could add a solo and team mode. And inappropriate builds can be punishable

F

Facelurite

Yes. Yes. YES.
-
2015. Tiny server now biggerino

btw it's not 'plex's' build battle , its Hypixel's.

F

Facelurite

Late 2015's playerbase was bigger than it is today, I think.

Both are big competitors, so doesn't really make a difference. Well, Hypixel is the biggest competitor, so it makes it even worse.
Competitors? If this server were full 1.12 we needn't even compete with them. As far as build battle goes , Hypixel's build battle is 1.8 , a 1.12 build battle would absolutely kill.

Mineplex was never a competetor , let alone a major one ; that server is dead.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Build battle aka build wars is removed due reasons.
Some of them are
- unpopularity
- innapropriate builds (you also have That on different servers)

But I like it But If I look now at cubecraft, it isn't really their style. We also have Freebuild -> Creative where you can share your builds and players can give you diamonds (votes)

I'm not sure about it but I would give it a chance again, but I can't decide that.

There are now coming 2 new games (today and next week) and try That too.

Still I'm not sure

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yes It's fun, but not really something I would see Cube having.. lot of Cube's games are focused on PvP. Cube likes to implement really original games

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry, it is not that I like the game but in my opinion, this game mode should not be added to cube for the reason it was here and was removed for the abuse in voting and inappropriate builds and I think it will be better for cube to put their resources in making new unique game modes :) good idea though xD

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
My idea is to have Build Battle on cubevraft. I played this on other servers and it is a lot of fun. Having this on Cubecraft would make things a lot easier, because I don't have to swicht grom server over and over again. I thing it would be a great succes on Cubecraft. Let me know what you think about having Build Battle on Cubecraft.
I don´t agree, cubecraft don´t copy the other server minigames, (Hypixel) -1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom