Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kanekus

May 2, 2022
I think a build batlle Minigame would be nice. Many other servers has that too and i think it is fun.

You could add a solo and duo mode or a mode with 5 minutes build time and 10 minutes build time. A theme vote would be nice too but you don't have to do that.

Just a build battle however you think is the best for your server would be a good Minigame in my opinion. It would be cool if you have one in your server.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a build batlle Minigame would be nice. Many other servers has that too and i think it is fun.

You could add a solo and duo mode or a mode with 5 minutes build time and 10 minutes build time. A theme vote would be nice too but you don't have to do that.

Just a build battle however you think is the best for your server would be a good Minigame in my opinion. It would be cool if you have one in your server.
I’m against the idea of this as people always build inappropriate stuff, and it’s not easy to censor that.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I’m against the idea of this as people always build inappropriate stuff, and it’s not easy to censor that.
It will be easier to get 50 reports though.

Cubecraft actually had build battle:

C92397E8-F62B-4177-B12B-0253EC72CDE2.png

I think it got removed within a year (even faster than Blockband) due to being unpopular.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

a lot of people will hate cubecraft for copying gamemodes if they add this im afraid, else it would be nice!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

It would be nice to have more gamemodes which are not related with pvp indeed. But there is a key question, would people really play it? The first few weeks probably yes, but I fear it would die soon.

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I'll be honest with you:
It is a very good suggestion, Many servers work with 1.8 and because of them many of the blocks that use that version. By implementing this on the server a lot of people would come here as there would be more variety of blocks and items in 1.12.2.
Apart from that in bedrock they don't have much of that modality.

I do not omit to say several disadvantages and their counterpart:
-The game would be very scarce: This could be solved if cubecraft made more publicity for the server.

It's the only thing xD.

Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.