Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3652xxyy

Member
Mar 18, 2020
4
1
9
27
I haven't played skyblock for a while and realized it got upgraded to 1.12.

I noticed something weird, not sure they are bugs or features.

1. tools and weapons doesn't lose durability
2. items doesn't stack (see image below)
3. dark oak behaves weirdly (see image below, did not expect them to grow like that)

2021-06-15_18.51.08.png


2021-06-15_18.31.49.png
 

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
60
25
34
20
Kortland
I haven't played skyblock for a while and realized it got upgraded to 1.12.

I noticed something weird, not sure they are bugs or features.

1. tools and weapons doesn't lose durability
2. items doesn't stack (see image below)
3. dark oak behaves weirdly (see image below, did not expect them to grow like that)

View attachment 195311

View attachment 195310
These might be bugs since i have seen other people complaining about it too. If you got video evidence you can report them as bugs at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report for java and https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs for bedrock.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Thijs's profile.
hi
lnlnvxyy wrote on TijmenDeEngeMan's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on ToonBer's profile.
i know im soo late but happy birthday
lnlnvxyy wrote on TwoStepFour's profile.
in the high always
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
the best admin forever i hope you are enjoy
Top Bottom