You should try to contact a staff member, I'd try to help you though:

1) Where this bug occurred at?
2) What message it says?

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I would contact a staff member you may have been shadow muted.
Contacting staff won't help things as much, I’m afraid. Since his description of the problem strongly resembles a shadow mute, and these are issued by Microsoft itself.

I would recommend you to carefully read this thread and follow all of the steps listed in there. Ultimately, if that didn’t seem to have worked for you, try this method: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/h...-mute-on-minecraft-bedrock-with-proof.228746/

I hope this answer appears to be of any help to you, if not, feel free to let me know by replying to this thread. And I'll try my best to provide further assistance regarding this issue.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Were you playing on Java?
Sometimes there something happens and people can't see the messages you send to them, and if you relog you should be fine.
That's pretty rare.
More common is to get ,,shadow" muted if you are playing on Bedrock.
If you are playing there and have this ,,bug", and you wish to resolve it, then you can take a look at the thread others mentioned above.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I think you got shadow muted. This thread will help you out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/h...-mute-on-minecraft-bedrock-with-proof.228746/
As Stralendepijl (and many others) already said, I think you are shadowmuted. You can visit that (^) link for more information about shadow mutes and how to remove them. I'm going to lock this thread now. If this didn't help, or if you have any more questions feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member. We're here to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
Top Bottom