Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Players are not able to link to the reports website on bedrock
You are right, since players are unable to click the link after typing /registerreports to make a reports account. @johncoles did announce that they were updating the reporting system to support Bedrock players, however that was stated in April so I'd be pleasantly surprised if they suddenly did add support for Bedrock players. In the meantime, if you have a Minecraft Java account you can log into CubeCraft Java and set up a reports account through your Java account.

You can report bugs on the reports website :)
Ironically they cannot report this bug on the reports website because the bug stops them from accessing the reports website.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
You are right, since players are unable to click the link after typing /registerreports to make a reports account. @johncoles did announce that they were updating the reporting system to support Bedrock players, however that was stated in April so I'd be pleasantly surprised if they suddenly did add support for Bedrock players. In the meantime, if you have a Minecraft Java account you can log into CubeCraft Java and set up a reports account through your Java account.

Ironically they cannot report this bug on the reports website because the bug stops them from accessing the reports website.
Well that was the joke

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend!:D 🎉✨
Top Bottom