Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I was surfing the forums willing to help more people out under the bug reports section, until it greet me with a glitched out number of discussions and messages '-'. If this matters I am on android using the google application and it was working like 30 minutes ago. To addition to this it when i go onto it, it doesn't show any threads. Do you guys have this bug?

Is it down for maintenence or something? Hopefully someone can aid me in this situation.

The image evidence - http://imgur.com/a/ZPqyS

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Hey @PressLaunchMike,

It's really nice that you found a bug, but this isn't the correct place to report them. Report bugs in the Bug Reports Forum.

Also, the images don't load with me. I don't know if that's something what only I have, but I can't see them.

@iCheeetah i would but the whole point is that i can't GO on bug reports section xD. P.S Images are updated.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don’t think this is a bug, they changed it so that the bug reports section is private and only staff members can reply to those.
The reason to this was because many members posted unnecessary comments, and also to make it easier for staff members go through all reports.
The only posts you will be able to see in that section are your own posts.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I don’t think this is a bug, they changed it so that the bug reports section is private and only staff members can reply to those.
The reason to this was because many members posted unnecessary comments, and also to make it easier for staff members go through all reports.
Ok thanks for enlightening me :).
@CyanYellow issue solved lock please?

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

U

Unipotato

Question answered.

-Locked.

Reactions: ElPtricko
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom