Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Question about the bug list, are the bugs noted before the second big purge of CubeCraft Java still on the list? ever since june 15th I've reported a bug which apparently was already known by that time, but still hasn't been fixed. It's a game-breaking bug, regarding temple 4 jumpboost modifier, which is literally not completable. Is it still on the list and are the developers still working on bugs besides the 1.19 update? thanks in advance

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

We still have a bug backlog, I'm not seeing the one that you're referring to. I have pushed some parkour fixes today as they only needed a builder to fix them and not a developer. All of our developers are working on the 1.19 update, so currently non-game breaking bugs are in the backlog. Do you have a link to this bug report you're referring to?

Cam.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom