Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
While playing Eggwars Beta recently, I realized that teams do not get balanced at all. I understand this game is only Beta, but it still is not fair when playing the game. As you can see in the photos the teams are not balanced at all, which is a disadvantage and a complete loss of a possible win on their part. No one could ever win a 1 vs 8/9/10, even with better gear.

Therefore, my suggestion is to balance the teams while waiting like in other games.

teams eggwars.png
team eggwars 2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It really is bad but what can we do? This is a game and has its own rules.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I haven't noticed this because I don't play beta eggwars but I feel bad for the team who has way less players.

-This probably got solved by the time i commented on this so like yeah.

D

Deleted member 421664

If you think that a bug!

Please report it here:

Thanks, Have a great time.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If you think that a bug!
Please report it here:
Thanks, Have a great time.
It's not a bug.
Beta simply doesn't have that many players. If only 11 players join in a map of 20 and 10 of them decide to take team one will be alone. Same with fewer players. All but one have chosen a team, it might not be fair. But splitting up parties really isn't what we want...

No one could ever win a 1 vs 8/9/10, even with better gear.
Just as a side note, of course you can. No problem all you need is them not having a bow and you a good pick some gapples sets of armour and your most important weapon, and inventory full of blocks. You just bridge fight all of them. It's hard and requires them to be a bit to sure of their win. But it can be done

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom