Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Egg armour and Golden shell (eggwars and speed eggwars kits) both give you some armour.
Both kits are pretty well balanced for as far as Normal and mostly hardcore (I find Egg armour a bit op in hardcore as it gives you stuff worth 80 iron but sure, I can live with that).

However, both kits are completely unusable in OP mode where all the armour is Protection IV, having the kits selected during OP mode is actually a disadvantage as you'll have to put the gear off to make room for the ''good armour'' so you can actually participate in fights (yes yes I know, clicking 4 times is nothing too special and easily done but still...).

My suggestion is giving all the gear from both kits the same protection enchantments as all the other gear in OP mode, that way the kits will actually serve a function and can be used in fights.

Thats it, not adding a poll because I hate polls.

Cya,
- Roebahn

Reactions: DrHam

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't like the idea of kits adapting to the mode.
Here's a few reasons:
-If kit A gets buffed in OP, then kit B needs to get buffed too as it wouldn't really be fair.
-Kits would also have to be nerfed in hardcore mode, possibly even making some kits completely useless
-Imagine the people respawning with protection 4 armour: They could just tank a few hits and go buy a sword to basically get a whole second chance for nothing.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I don't like the idea of kits adapting to the mode.
Here's a few reasons:
-If kit A gets buffed in OP, then kit B needs to get buffed too as it wouldn't really be fair.
-Kits would also have to be nerfed in hardcore mode, possibly even making some kits completely useless
-Imagine the people respawning with protection 4 armour: They could just tank a few hits and go buy a sword to basically get a whole second chance for nothing.
I like them.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
This is just about the gear which is also buyable in shops, but the strength of the gear differs per mode, thats not the case with any of the other kits.

Thats also the case in Normal mode with the regular kits.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Imagine it like this:
Prot 4 against sharp 2 takes a lot more hits to kill compared to regular armour with regular weapons.

This is just about the gear which is also buyable in shops, but the strength of the gear differs per mode, thats not the case with any of the other kits.
Yet it would make a huge difference on what kits are good for what modes.
If Egg armour was buffed in OP, it'd be (one of) the only kits that's good for every mode.
Healer is almost useless in OP mode,
Rabbit is also almost useless in OP mode,
Debuffer is good for every mode, but a one time use for the pots,
Same goes for Buffer,
Pickaxe kit isn't effective once someone has obby, obby is obtained pretty quickly in OP mode,
Eggshell kit isn't useful at all,
Money bags kit is somewhat useful in every mode, but quickly loses its value later on in the early game

Do you see where I'm getting at?
You have to pick the right kit for the right mode, and if it could be either OP or normal just go for a kit that works with both. Healer or Money bags could help out.

Reactions: RPoule

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I mean in OP all the basic gear s cheap and enchanted and better gear is available pretty early on too so the kits in general are less useful in OP.

Reactions: RPoule

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
true but that is why you can buff the kits in OP to make it work with the game mode (change the kits based on the mode)

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017

Start a poll for that and i am in!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom