Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Increase the Jump boost to jump boost 3 and/or incorporate a slight speed boost to it so it does not make running away difficult.

Change the carrots into golden carrots , the beat food in all of minecraft.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I do not think jump boost 3 is needed. As is with the bunny kit, if you jump you are able to place down 2 blocks beneath you which gives a huge advantage if trying to run away, or get to the 2nd level of a structure. As for the golden carrots, I think this would still make the kit pretty OP as the main reason to choose the kit is for the jump boost.

Sorry, -1

A

A pigeon

I do not think jump boost 3 is needed. As is with the bunny kit, if you jump you are able to place down 2 blocks beneath you which gives a huge advantage if trying to run away, or get to the 2nd level of a structure. As for the golden carrots, I think this would still make the kit pretty OP as the main reason to choose the kit is for the jump boost.

Sorry, -1
You might be able to place two blocks beneah you , but you’ll not be able to run away from a large fight , since jump-sprinting is slower. Aside from that , how about increasing the number of carrots ? 3 carrots is pretty useless tbh.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Increase the Jump boost to jump boost 3 and/or incorporate a slight speed boost to it so it does not make running away difficult.

Change the carrots into golden carrots , the beat food in all of minecraft.
The jumpboost is fine as it is right now. I dont use the kit anymore, but when I used it, it was really overpowered to be able to jump really high to douge, let alone jump 3...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom