Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skalman

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, i personally feel like the only good kits are the once that support pvping. I feel like the kits that dont force you to play agro and promote playing smart are redstone master, fisherman, enchanter and lumberjack. And the redstone kit is pretty bad, i mean. 2 pistons.. there not alot of the things you can do with that little amount of pistons.

Reactions: DrPickle
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Hello, i personally feel like the only good kits are the once that support pvping. I feel like the kits that dont force you to play agro and promote playing smart are redstone master, fisherman, enchanter and lumberjack. And the redstone kit is pretty bad, i mean. 2 pistons.. there not alot of the things you can do with that little amount of pistons.

You can make a trap with that kit tho ;)

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
True but I like his idea of more pistons cause you can make far more complex traps and that would encourage the community to do youtube trapping videos etc and get more players maybe but yeah I don't use that kit but more pistons sounds good

I agree with more pistons, but not too many. It will become OP. Imagine if everyone in a Skywars game makes traps :oops: But 2 more pistons is fine imo.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with more pistons, but not too many. It will become OP. Imagine if everyone in a Skywars game makes traps :oops: But 2 more pistons is fine imo.
That won’t ever happen, how many traps do you come across right now? It’s not a lot in my case. Traps aren’t that common, so a buf for this kit would be awesome and encouraging for a lot of players to try out trapping. (It still won’t be that popular. Making traps takes some time and most people want to waste the least time possible when playing skywars)

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
That won’t ever happen, how many traps do you come across right now? It’s not a lot in my case. Traps aren’t that common, so a buf for this kit would be awesome and encouraging for a lot of players to try out trapping. (It still won’t be that popular. Making traps takes some time and most people want to waste the least time possible when playing skywars)
I don’t think that everyone will make a trap, but I said it would be annoying, since PvPing in sw is more fun imo ;) But a buff will be awesome, because I know there are players who like to make traps :)

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom