Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How you like it?

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Any amor that is bought or crafted starts off with 1 armor value. You can increase the points by going to a spawn area blacksmith that will require 64 of the material of the armor to increase 1 armor value.(Example:64 diamonds for diamond legging to increase by 1)) This maxes out at the items normal armor value. Weapons start off with 1 damage and heavily reduced attack speed. In order to increase it you need to give the blacksmith 32 of the material to increase the damage(by 1) or attack speed(by 0.1). This maxes out at the weapons's normal attack speed and damage.Items cost twice as much, mobs have double health and hit harder. Pickaxes have effective durabilities, they can only mine so many blocks before they get mining fatigue 2.(Divide normal durability by half, multiply by 1.5) Make it so that mobs give half as much experience.

You can buy horses from a farmer at spawn, and you can see your horses at the horse stables at spawn. When you buy the horse it starts off as a baby, then you need to give the farmer 64 wheat to grow it up.(baby, teen, adult) Once it's an adult you can give the farmer 64 wheat to increase it's stats such as speed, health and jump height. If you don't feed your horse for a while it will lose these buffs and may get worse(while being 5 days). When you buy a horse you will get a horse whistle that will tp your horse to you in order to make a getaway, you can use it again to make the horse go back to the stables. If you horse dies it respawns at the stables but will need 16 haybales to be able to be called again. If your horse gets wounded you will need to feed it, this is how it normally is in vanilla nothing extra. You can't call your horse back into the stables if you are in combat, but you can call your horse in even if you are in combat. You can't craft bows and they must be bought in the store for a high price.

Potions cannot be made and must be bought at spawn from a witch. You need to give her the ingredients and the money to get the potion you want.

I believe this will give a new depth to factions making decision making harder and requiring you to think of the long game.

Extremely simple Tl:dr : Armor needs to be upgraded to have full strenght, so do weapons. You can get horses, they are special. You can't craft potions you need to buy them. @Tacosbefriends

Last edited:

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
It would just be hella annoying to upgrade everything, considering once everyone on the server has maxed out armor, it's no different from everyone with regular diamond armor, because it's still a level playing field.
Not necessary IMO.

Horse upgrades sound fun, not a fan of the losing stats thing. I'm not going to be on MC everyday shoving hay down my horse's throat so it can jump higher. Not a fan of the bow thing either.

Potion thing is just an inconvenience. Literally you are doing the same thing except you're paying an old hag to do it for you.

I'd really appreciate Cubecraft Factions to be unique, and these ideas are a start.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Ty for the feedback waddle.(to avoid triggering)
The people at the top might not be so powerful armor wise since 1 set of maxed armor might equal a dub of normal factions enchanted armor due to how hard it is to get it.Since there won't be as much of it losing it would become much more of a detroment than normal factions.
Going to add to the horse losing stats happens every 5 days withouth feeding.
The bow thing is since the armor needs to be upgraded since a power bow would shred weak armor at a long range rather than from up close. Do kinda agree on the potions though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom