Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
In versions 1.8+ there is a glitch where you can sprint while eating. Here it is. Just tell me if you want me to explain how to do it.
Also you can punch people while eating using a similar glitch.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I did it on a different server since the anticheat is enabled there proving I was legit. I was in no way trying to promote the server.i simply wanted to prove I didn't cheat and that is the easiest way to do so.
I just don't want you to get a warning, since you make good memes, haha. I hope this video+thread won't be deleted though.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I just don't want you to get a warning, since you make good memes, haha. I hope this video+thread won't be deleted though.
I find it kind of silly you care more about me possibly getting a small ban for posting a video on a different server than you do about the fact I found out you can sprint while chugging golden apples...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I find it kind of silly you care more about me possibly getting a small ban for posting a video on a different server than you do about the fact I found out you can sprint while chugging golden apples...
I've known that for years lol. Anyway its a minecraft glitch. We'll have to wait until Mojang fixes it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It requires you to drop healing in order for the glitch to work and in duels dropping items gives you them back... Sadly no kits have that many gaps...

Is using this glitch legal?
It happens quite often to everyone so I doubt it would be against the rules.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It happens quite often to everyone so I doubt it would be against the rules.
No I think your'e talking about the double eating glitch you have to intentionally do this one. This was not a double ear as you can see by my absorption and armor durability

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom