Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Before the update, what made CCG Skywars special was the big teams. Modern and Elements are the ones a remember the most and they were AMAZING! Instead of deleting them completely, why not have them during CCG peak hours to maximize map use?
I like your idea!
I remember biomes for solo was my favourite!
I hope this would get added

Reactions: Cerulean

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Before the update, what made CCG Skywars special was the big teams. Modern and Elements are the ones a remember the most and they were AMAZING! Instead of deleting them completely, why not have them during CCG peak hours to maximize map use?

As this quote says below:

A lot of the original maps where unbalanced. Soi doesn't think it's a really good idea to bring old maps back.

Elements were removed due to islands not be portioned correctly and some islands had an AWFUL advantage and a few other issues.

And I believe Modern have some trouble with ice and a few other things.

Reactions: Muetta

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
OMG
Really want these team skywars maps back:

Diet —> was best map ever !!
Modern —> they should just make a circle around the mid and maybe a small island between the player islands like they did with Western !!!

On solo skywars, I only miss Biomes because it was fun to play such a big map :p

Reactions: toby-

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
OMG
Really want these team skywars maps back:

Diet —> was best map ever !!
Modern —> they should just make a circle around the mid and maybe a small island between the player islands like they did with Western !!!

On solo skywars, I only miss Biomes because it was fun to play such a big map :p
Agreed, I found gravity really fun too, you could rush from above or via the leaves under the islands, it was cool

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom