Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi cubecraft,

I was watching some videos of TheDutchTerms and I saw old maps like Atlantis and Pirates. These maps were so nice! So my question is.. Can you bring the maps back?

- Limoen

Reactions: Demosiz
All maps are removed for a certain reason.
There were a lot of maps around around the time that these maps existed due to the large amount of accepted maps created by community members.
There were over 40 maps back then but this isn't always a good thing having lots of maps, as it is harder for your favourite maps to appear.
Also a lot the maps had similar layouts and designs, there needed to be some creativity.
As result, a lot of the maps were redesigned and some were removed.

Some reasons why Atlantis and pirates were removed:

Pirates (Solo)
- The starting islands were unfair and unbalanced, some players had much bigger advantages than others
- The layout favoured some islands over others

Atlantis (Solo)
- Another alright map, just didn't feel it was good enough to keep, it wasn't a map that stood out due to having the same boring layout as a lot of the other maps.

You can always hope or suggest a revamp but the chance that this will actually happen is not that big, I shouldn't count on it.
The maps are probably not coming back in their old state.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
The maps were indeed nice. But some maps had problems I think. But maybe they cane bring some of them back.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
When I began playing cube craft for the first time, Solo Skywars Pirates was always my favorite..
Was so sad to see they removed the map.. Although I do understand why they removed the map. but some islands were just unfair,
For example the boat; you were getting knocked off in a sec with snowballs..
I wish they changed the map a bit, so it can return

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
Cool suggestion, I think they SHOULD bring back the old maps, but with a lil twist. Maybe make it the islands fair and balanced and keep the style.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom