Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, thanks..

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I would like to talk about a maybe a very fun and successful game for CubeCraft. The game is called
Speed Build, in this game you have to build things after you have been standing in front of you for 10 seconds
got. It is fun and you have to be very alert
are to build. It helps people
reflect and use / learn construction techniques. The person who is the last to build has been phased out, the one who
100% scored is safe. If you want to know more about this, you can search for it on YouTube!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So we'd only have 10 seconds to build the chosen themes? I think that's too hard. Also, this is not clear to me. Could you describe what the game is like? The description you've typed in your thread is so unclear.

D

Deleted member 352903

So we'd only have 10 seconds to build the chosen themes? I think that's too hard. Also, this is not clear to me. Could you describe what the game is like? The description you've typed in your thread is so unclear.
it'd be a very simple build

Reactions: Zaphly and remio

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Eh, it's a game on another server that used to be popular (has the same player number as Cubecraft, but in 1.8). Look it up on YouTube or go to the server and try it.

Reactions: Zaphly and remio

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Cought...Mineplex...Cought[/QU
Cought...Mineplex...Cought
I think that Mineplex is known for the game Speed Build. It is not a big server, with the number of 2400 players that
every day is indicated. It is the opinion of players what they think. I think it can become so popular. ;)

it'd be a very simple build
nO, I don't know how to build. k thx
Search for it on YouTube or read my suggestion another turnaround. There everything is well displayed. If you do not understand yet, just contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Buildbattle but alot faster i guess.
Just like speed eggwars is a faster version of eggwars (used to be normally)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom