Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!

I was so hyped for the new Eggwars update! I played some games of 'Speed Eggwars' and then found out the speed was removed. I found this really weird because it called 'Speed Eggwars' and not just Eggwars.

So my suggestion is: please bring back the speed to 'Speed' Eggwars!

Last edited:
Reactions: ForGiveAll_XQ

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The speed is removed because The speed effect got extremely annoying, especially in 1.9. Everyone is strafing, making it almost impossible to get good hits on people.
And If you want speed, you can use the egg legs kit.
I'm happy with we have now so I don't want changes to it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Wait why they cant remove the name 'speed' then?
If you have NO speed then make it like a NORMAL eggwars.
I dont know this logic.
XD
Well, the items are cheaper, different kits, and the islands are closer together.

I acually like the change. I personally didn't play speed because it's so hard to hit strafers. Half the time, neither of us can't get hits with the speed effect.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I dont know this logic.
XD
Because the islands are more close to each other, and with the normal eggwars not.
Also Some supplies in the shop are more cheaper to make it fast.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I dont know this logic.
XD
This was my thought too.
The maps & items were designed for quick matches. Removing the speed effect doesn't change the pace by much.
I honestly didn't care about the speed effect, as it was only on that gamemode & speed UHC. It wouldn't improve your skill on much outside of those 2 gamemodes, since barely anything else uses that speed attribute.
The gameplay will stay fast paced regardless of the speed effect existing or not.

Reactions: Spookrijder1

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
If you remove the speed it's still fast paced games, it was hard to get hits in when it was 1.9 as people were strafing and it was really annoying. They are still cheap items and closer islands. This is what makes it fast, yes I know speed effect played a part in this but it doesn't matter if it's there or not. If you can understand out side then you will be in the middle about removing speed.
yup to get items fast AKA speed

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
If you remove the speed it's still fast paced games, it was hard to get hits in when it was 1.9 as people were strafing and it was really annoying. They are still cheap items and closer islands. This is what makes it fast, yes I know speed effect played a part in this but it doesn't matter if it's there or not. If you can understand out side then you will be in the middle about removing speed.
I liked the speed effect.... :P

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It was very difficult for pvp'ing with speed. Don't worry, I remember that There is a kit with speed. I found the speed annoying And that is the reason Why I never play speed eggwars, But Yeah the name 'speed eggwars' should become changed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Now the speed element has been removed, you can remove it also from the name "Speed Eggwars".
The "speed" in "speed eggwars" doesn't only refer to the speed attribute... I've already explained:

The maps & items were designed for quick matches. Removing the speed effect doesn't change the pace by much.
I honestly didn't care about the speed effect, as it was only on that gamemode & speed UHC. It wouldn't improve your skill on much outside of those 2 gamemodes, since barely anything else uses that speed attribute.
The gameplay will stay fast paced regardless of the speed effect existing or not.

Reactions: matcha

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
The speed should be added back. If you don't like the speed, just go play Normal Eggwars.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, but though. Why is it called 'Speed Eggwars' then?
For the third time
The "speed" in "speed eggwars" doesn't only refer to the speed attribute... I've already explained:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom