Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the old lobbies ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi, i just wanted to ask everyone if you want to bring back the old lobbies. Well, i got good news from staff. They told me, that if there are 8,000 online players in cubecraft at the same time, they are going to bring the old lobbies back. I like this idea, but i think there are going to be more players, when the old lobbies are here, and we shouldn't wait for 8k players. Vote down and tell me what you think.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I'd love to see old lobbies back, but at the same time I also wouldn't want to see them completely dead and without many people either, you know? Imo it'd probably be best to just wait for the member goal that they see fit.

Reactions: Icouzz

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
I'd love to see old lobbies back, but at the same time I also wouldn't want to see them completely dead and without many people either, you know? Imo it'd probably be best to just wait for the member goal that they see fit.
Yeah i agree, but there is a chance that the amout of players increase after they bring them back, im not sure tho.

Reactions: Grove

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I think we should wait until we reach about 8k members on the platform
He points out what is most likely to happen if they get added right now

Reactions: Grove and Icouzz

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'll be honest; I can't stand people complaining about this always.

Now I do get these lobbies were a great way to interact with players interested in playing the same game as you, and I agree having them would be great and I really want them to come back some day. Though, I don't really see them as something really important. Plus saying this is gonna help the server rise up again is just false (this is not what you're saying, but it's what many people think). They didn't really have a meaning apart from what I just said, they were cool but were just the same thing as main lobbies but with another building, where you could find people who wanted to play the same game as you.

The Big Change was definitely not an exciting update and it was really sad to see many of the games we all loved removed because CubeCraft (and Minecraft in general) was in a downfall. However, that they removed game-specific lobbies isn't the worst part of it imo.

I don't usually write a lot, but this was necessary.
Have a nice day.

D

Deleted member 469419

Even though I'm one of those guys who liked having the old lobbies, in which you could enjoy the beautiful views and just hanging around them, I'll have to disagree with this idea.

At the moment cubecraft doesn't have the enough amount of players to afford having multiple lobbies. This would only cause the division between the community, not to mention too that the main lobbies are already empty itself in 1.8, so imagine if you add the lobbies back.

Although perhaps, as someone suggested once (which I believe it was Elivat). Perhaps it would be nice to bring only back the lobbies of the most popular games like SkyWars and EggWars on 1.9+

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'll be honest; I can't stand people complaining about this always.

Now I do get these lobbies were a great way to interact with players interested in playing the same game as you, and I agree having them would be great and I really want them to come back some day. Though, I don't really see them as something really important. Plus saying this is gonna help the server rise up again is just false (this is not what you're saying, but it's what many people think). They didn't really have a meaning apart from what I just said, they were cool but were just the same thing as main lobbies but with another building, where you could find people who wanted to play the same game as you.

The Big Change was definitely not an exciting update and it was really sad to see many of the games we all loved removed because CubeCraft (and Minecraft in general) was in a downfall. However, that they removed game-specific lobbies isn't the worst part of it imo.

I don't usually write a lot, but this was necessary.
Have a nice day.
Exactly this.

Apart from the signs being removed which disables stone rankers to chose maps I see no need for the lobbies being brought back. I really hope to see a system someday with different sections for each game within one main lobby, so the signs and leaderboards can be brought back.

Reactions: Gregeyy

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I really liked the old lobbies, but I also believe that this is not an issue that any resources should be dedicated to(whether it be time, servers or anything else). Although the lobbies were nice, if they were removed it was done for a reason, and I am sure that the staff would implement them again ASAP if they found it prudent; them not doing so shows to me that the reason they were removed in the first place has not yet changed.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Would love to see them come back. Everything else like consequences is for the cube staff to think of for me :'D

Reactions: Icouzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.