Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring old eggwars back?

• Total voters

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't play much EggWars but looking at the negative response from the community, it doesn't make sense to me to merge Beta and normal EggWars if those features weren't very popular to begin with. Not all features that get tested have to eventually make it into the game, after all.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Beta Eggwars had an average of 30-40 players at once for the last few months, mainly because of the 10 V 10 rush maps. Normal Eggwars teams have an average of 500+.

If people actually enjoyed Beta they would of played it instead of Normal Egg. The statistics shows the majority's opinion on this subject. Many people wanted Speed Eggwars back because it was quick enjoyable games. However, I personally find with Beta, games take way longer.

I do hope Normal Eggwars returns one day.

_iiLqveThat_

Oct 5, 2019
België
Cubecraftgames has now ruined eggwars. the days when normall eggwars was still a thing are now gone. The times we joined cubecraft and could play some normal eggwars has passed. Now with beta eggwars the dark days are coming. We all have to be prepared. But we might can turn the table here and show the cubecraft staff that no mather what and even during the dark times of beta eggwars we normal eggwars players can come together and unite against this evil, dark beta eggwars. Its no gonna be easy but we must persevere and in time we will be victorious.
#ForNormalEggwars

witchypurse

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2019
I understand change is inevitable. You cant keep games the same for years and years. I understand some changes. I like the fact you put ladders and potions(maybe up te price of strength, and do try some things like invis) The builder things iam not a 100% sure off, bc it makes speed bridging kinda useless.
What i dont understand at all is the fact that beta almost had no players in the last few weeks and yet you implement all the changes.
I think you should have tested more, asked for more feedback and tried some more different stuff before implementing these major changes

Nerf_GM

Aug 5, 2020
Creo que a mi parecer tomaron muy de prisa estas decisiones que a la larga se vera afectado el servidor ya que eggwars es la modalidad con más jugadores dentro del servidor y al realizar este cambio tan tosco que a mi parecer a nadie le agradaba el eggwars beta y porque la necesidad de arruinar el tradicional eggwar ahora simplemente lo veo como un BEDWARS 2.0, espero escuchen las recomendaciones de la mayoría de los usuarios en este servidor.

Reactions: TEM0

wch29

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, idk, the cubecraft staff literally had shit in front of their eyes, like there were 20 people playing the beta version compared to the normal, and they still implement the beta version, the staff are literally blind, hope they change it with the huge negative feedback they have gotten, and cubecraft is a bit sensitive. Called the update dogshit on discord and they banned me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Frambooz and Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
At this point I already quite feel like Cube does the updates the community disagrees on doing, but not the ones community mostly suggest.

Rather should have brought duels or minerware to 1.8 than taking the big step ahead which you already knew, community literally hated. 😕

Frambooz

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
Somewhere beyond the sea
Yeah, idk, the cubecraft staff literally had shit in front of their eyes, like there were 20 people playing the beta version compared to the normal, and they still implement the beta version, the staff are literally blind, hope they change it with the huge negative feedback they have gotten, and cubecraft is a bit sensitive. Called the update dogshit on discord and they banned me lol
I got banned as well

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Like most people said before there are two options. Remove beta all together and bring something like speed back. Or keep beta and normal separate. But either way, this update needs to be changed heavily.

Last edited:

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
eggwars beta and normal eggwars being separated was already fine, the people who liked beta played beta and the people who like normal played normal

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom