Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lukas9446

Novice Member
May 13, 2017
Post recap: Bring back Creative to fill in the Skyblock wait times for non-PvP players, and try to make it unique.

Hello,

Skyblock is doing really well, bringing a lot of new players to the server, of which a big part are non-PvP players. However, in Skyblock there are often waiting periods. Now besides Skyblock there are a lot of PvP gamemode's to fill in those periods, but for non-PvP players there are not much alternatives.

--> Solution: Bring back Creative

Why: I think Creative is the perfect solution for the problem I described above. Creative is (depending on your building standards) a time consuming game, making it the perfect alternation in my opinion.

Why not: The only returning counterargument I saw in an earlier forum post about Creative, is that it is not worth bringing back since there are a ton of alternatives on other servers. So I came up with some ideas that could differentiate this version from other Creative servers:

- A weekly theme: Every week a theme is selected for players to build, giving them inspiration. If possible you could add some sort of contest.
- Build Battle: add the option to play Build Battle (with friends?)
- Give people the option to make their own parkour, maze, ...
- Achievements / Awards
- Coop plots
- Idea generator: more inspiration

If you have any other ideas, let me know!

Thanks for reading,
lukas9446

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I really like this idea, especially having build battles, themes, etc. I personally really like Creative mode, and I agree with you that right now there are no true Creative gamemodes. I wasn’t around to see the Creative Mode back in 2017, but I really like the concept of it.
Thanks for the suggestion, +1 :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom