Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft bring back voting rewards?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
For the people who think this is a "bad" idea: Hypixel does the same thing and that's why it's a famous server and also it has not been closed as Mojang stated in the EULA.
People mostly do something to get something else as compensation, there's nothing free.

I agree with this Pogüer, +11111111111

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Okay @FireExcalibur10 a way to potential get cubelets easier?

As for my opinion I have no real say... sure it would be nice and all but is it really likely not going to impact decisions on my input but if it can be safely added than why add the extra 300 exp
I do believe you've said this before: getting Exp doesn't necessarily mean skill, you could just get daily rewards
Now of course that being said this was in a different context however it kinda seems like you don't like that you could get exp from daily rewards so why would you suggest to give a total of 550 exp through a reward
I personally think a cubelet is enough

can do?
I dodn't replied anything or suggest anything in thos thread, sorry u have confised woth me.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
For the people who think this is a "bad" idea: Hypixel does the same thing and that's why it's a famous server and also it has not been closed as Mojang stated in the EULA.
People mostly do something to get something else as compensation, there's nothing free.

I agree with this Pogüer, +11111111111
Why would it be? They changed the eula again very shortly after an uprising started about vote rewards, they changed it from "no vote rewards" to "keep it as long as its cosmetic"

Feb 14, 2018
It looks like there is overwhelming support for voting rewards. I manage the server list at MinecraftList.org. CubeCraft isn't ranking high enough on this server list because people aren't voting enough. CubeCraft deserves a better rank but isn't getting the votes for it.

If the mods want to set up a custom voting system, I'll be happy to code that specifically for you. e.g. one of the ideas on this forum was that every time CubeCraft gets 100 votes, everyone who is online at that time should get rewarded. We can write the code to make this happen. Or if you prefer Votifier, we already support that.

I'd love to help and get this going.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It looks like there is overwhelming support for voting rewards. I manage the server list at MinecraftList.org. CubeCraft isn't ranking high enough on this server list because people aren't voting enough. CubeCraft deserves a better rank but isn't getting the votes for it.

If the mods want to set up a custom voting system, I'll be happy to code that specifically for you. e.g. one of the ideas on this forum was that every time CubeCraft gets 100 votes, everyone who is online at that time should get rewarded. We can write the code to make this happen. Or if you prefer Votifier, we already support that.

I'd love to help and get this going.
Please do not reply to threads which have been inactive for over two weeks.

-Locked.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom