Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderland_War

Sep 10, 2016
So as you probably saw in the title. I want votekick back. I know it is abused a lot but noobs are always building towers crookedly, building wrong towers on 5x5 spots and spamclicking. All the pros are usually annoyed by the inexperienced player and I think votekick should return becuase of that.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I still don't agree with adding /votekick back because it'll be heavily abused again. See, it's kinda not fair to kick someone from a game they enjoy just because they are inexperienced or bad. If someone is purposely misplacing towers then you can report them here, they'll get warned or banned. Though, if someone is accidentally doing that because they're new, speaking to them in chat, teaching them is the nicest thing to do. I know how frustrating it can be to play with inexperienced people, but we must remember that at one time everyone was like that. If someone is ignoring you in chat when they're misplacing towers, it's probably because they don't speak the same language. There's always the option of teaming up in a party with experienced friends.

I think there are better ways to resolve this situation besides adding /votekick such as if we were to implement a system to force towers being placed on specific spots or if we made the tutorial mandatory to play Tower Defence, and restructure the tutorial to teach inexperienced people how to play more strategically. I'll discuss this with Management, but I still side against adding that command back again.

~ ChaosConjurer ♡

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I still don't agree with adding /votekick back because it'll be heavily abused again. See, it's kinda not fair to kick someone from a game they enjoy just because they are inexperienced or bad. If someone is purposely misplacing towers then you can report them here, they'll get warned or banned. Though, if someone is accidentally doing that because they're new, speaking to them in chat, teaching them is the nicest thing to do. I know how frustrating it can be to play with inexperienced people, but we must remember that at one time everyone was like that. If someone is ignoring you in chat when they're misplacing towers, it's probably because they don't speak the same language. There's always the option of teaming up in a party with experienced friends.

I think there are better ways to resolve this situation besides adding /votekick such as if we were to implement a system to force towers being placed on specific spots or if we made the tutorial mandatory to play Tower Defence, and restructure the tutorial to teach inexperienced people how to play more strategically. I'll discuss this with Management, but I still side against adding that command back again.

~ ChaosConjurer ♡

I'd personally like to know what management thinks about the entire situation. I think it would be wonderful for the community to find out that changes are coming. I think it wouldn't be good if they continued to have no hope.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes

~ ChaosConjurer ♡
I think I have a solution better than votekick (alot of people has suggested this before) just auto place towers in the appropriate place, should solve the problem in my opinion. Also I don’t see why it shouldn’t be added.

R1NZLER_

Mar 28, 2018
How about actually adding the votekick and also a reputation system, so if a player has very low reputation players will be able to votekick them

Everytime i get matched with noobs i try to talk with them and guide them thru the basics of the gamemode, and yeah, sometimes i meet players who don't speak english, god bless google translate exists xD most of the people are nice if you are nice to them... But with the other kind of "noobs"... geez... The ones who actually speak/understand english but wont respond to what the team says and think that what their doing is right... ughh... And we also have the "trolls" the ones who just join a match to place a **** ton of archer towers, f**k up the defense, then leave until the enemy team reaches the castle.

The good part about the "reputation" system is that it will encourage the players to change their "strategy" and become better players, the reputation must be updateable so if the noob that you rated with -1 becomes a PRO you can give him a positive rep :)

Reactions: Caliditas

Wonderland_War

Sep 10, 2016

~ ChaosConjurer ♡
I see a lot with what you mean, but I do agree that they should make it to where the towers should be forced to be placed properly.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I see a lot with what you mean, but I do agree that they should make it to where the towers should be forced to be placed properly.

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom