Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hey guys so I’m reposting this because Java had it but it got removed so now neither Java nor bedrock has it, Java is shutting down soon , so because of that I’m posting it to bedrock.

Why not? Tower defense on bedrock would get tons of players and you just have to copy the code from Java. I want to play it with my friend who has BE but not Java. also Bedrock has 50x the players so more games added = more hype

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I don’t think this will work, because:

1) copy-pasting code is impossible sadly
2) Java is in it’s worst time ever, and spending a lot of budget on a game is not the best idea
3) Even if porting the code was possible, the game needs a lot of balancing (spending resources and money which can be better spend in (hopefully) keeping the Java server alive)
4) Due to being pretty difficult to master, a considerable amount of players (beginners and casuals) will likely not play it due it being to difficult for them. This causes the game to lose players in the weeks following it’s release, likely getting on a few hundreds at best.

So this suggestion gets a disagree from me for now

If the Java server has to shutdown sadly, then I will change my reaction to a agree

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree that tower defense should be added to bedrock but i think cubecraft should focus on the java server for now and add it after cubecraft java becomes more stable

Reactions: Iridinox

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Java is in it’s worst time ever, and spending a lot of budget on a game is not the best idea
Even if porting the code was possible, the game needs a lot of balancing (spending resources and money which can be better spend in (hopefully) keeping the Java server alive)
Isn't Java and bedrock run on similar code (aka the game migration) to make fixing bugs on both networks easier? So shouldn't it be easier to migrate games between versions? (don't quote me, I have no idea)
4) Due to being pretty difficult to master, a considerable amount of players (beginners and casuals) will likely not play it due it being to difficult for them. This causes the game to lose players in the weeks following it’s release, likely getting on a few hundreds at best.
Thousands of people play egg wars each day and 3/4 of them have no idea what they are doing. Games will always die down after their release, but tower defence is a unique game mode that isn't seen anywhere on bedrock.
And even at 13k playing right now
the worse game has 200 people playing, which is still a lot of people compared to other severs.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Isn't Java and bedrock run on similar code (aka the game migration) to make fixing bugs on both networks easier? So shouldn't it be easier to migrate games between versions? (don't quote me, I have no idea)

Thousands of people play egg wars each day and 3/4 of them have no idea what they are doing. Games will always die down after their release, but tower defence is a unique game mode that isn't seen anywhere on bedrock.
And even at 13k playing right now
the worse game has 200 people playing, which is still a lot of people compared to other severs.
No, Java = Java
Bedrock = C++
If it was possible all the updates would be much quicker (Minecraft & CubeCraft)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys so I’m reposting this because Java had it but it got removed so now neither Java nor bedrock has it, Java is shutting down soon , so because of that I’m posting it to bedrock.

Why not? Tower defense on bedrock would get tons of players and you just have to copy the code from Java. I want to play it with my friend who has BE but not Java. also Bedrock has 50x the players so more games added = more hype
I think it should be added to Bedrock as it's a great game, even though they would need to put a lot of development time into creating a new code for c++. However, I think it would be worth in any case.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom