Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Please, this update COMPLETELY distroyed the Op mode, please bring back the stacks of golden apples, the enderpearls, the punchbows.

This is complete trash.
Thats my oppinion.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
OP was thrash before this update. This has made it "ok". It's still not fun, but the removal of notch apples and stacks of gapples is so nice!
NO ITS not. Get Ur hand *edited* out of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
NO ITS not. Get Ur ass out of this thread.
"Everyone's an idiot except for me"
Try being more respectful to other players if you want support. They're expressing their opinion, just as you are.

In regards to the thread itself, I do wish there was a greater variety of enchantments in OP, just to make it a little more different from normal chests. Though, I definitely don't want to see stacks of golden apples and notch apples again.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Skywars has become way more better than first, including the overpowered mode. I don't think CubeCraft's going to add the old overpowered mode back.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Please, this update COMPLETELY distroyed the Op mode, please bring back the stacks of golden apples, the enderpearls, the punchbows.

This is complete trash.
Thats my oppinion.
Op was bad it was fun sometimes but it was trash I want the old days of Skywars (Normal)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This thread.
If he means majority of the people on this thread, yes.
If he means majority of everybody on cubecraft, no.
We can't possibly know what the people on the server alone think about it. Actually, they may even start to make accounts about this topic. So far (as of the day the update was release) I've seen few people talk about OP mode being ruined. I wouldn't be surprised if these threads start to appear more commonly.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I Don't LIke this New Upda.... Don't ask Why Nomral (MOD) Is OP !!!
I am sorry but please do not be disrespectful or use swearing on the forums. All users are entitled to their own opinions same how your suggestion said "IN MY OPINION"

As for your suggestion, I would have to disagree, in the old op mode, it was not skill based but rather luck based. If you had more gapples and better gear they did not stand a chance, the new one makes it more luck based so I enjoy the new update. Good luck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom