Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UHC_

May 4, 2014
Hello, my idea is to add back the old monthly leaderboards for rewards, it was great, competiting every month for the top

Reactions: Power Ranger

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
This was changed long before the Eula :P honestly I think it could be fun, not too sure about how it would be effected by Eula but I can't see it being against it because everyone has an equal chance of getting to the top.
The server might be too big for that kind of thing now though considering how many games there are.
Also there must have been a reason for it to have stopped being a thing. I wasn't around when it did stop so I don't know everything about it.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
@Jordanzz I dis-agree, people could have ranks, kits etc. This would make it very unfair for the people that go on once in a while.
Considering most of the kits are like a couple hundred points which if you are decent you can get in a few games, kits aren't really an issue. Plus for games like skywars there is a no kits and abilities option.
And how would a rank make this unfair? :p they give no ingame advantage at all

Plus if you really cared about getting on a leaderboard you wouldn't go on everyone once in a while

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Ok take the rank thing out of there that was my mistake, but kits do give you an advantage because some people aren't good and 1 of the kits in 'Egg Wars' gives you gold armor, this is something that is not regular armor,

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Ok take the rank thing out of there that was my mistake, but kits do give you an advantage because some people aren't good and 1 of the kits in 'Egg Wars' gives you gold armor, this is something that is not regular armor,
You can easily save up your points and buy the kit yourself. Plus in eggwars, just because you have gold armour it doesn't mean you have a massive advantage. You can easily get leather, rush mid to get diamonds and bring them back to your island to save for better armour. Gold armour doesn't give that much protection.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Its easy to say but hard to do. I play 'Egg Wars' so much, you have the chance of slipping off, dying, and much more bad possibilities.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Well, I have no idea about this lol. I think that players who are at the top should get some kind of reward
Hello, my idea is to add back the old monthly leaderboards for rewards, it was great, competiting every month for the top

This used to exist a few years back but was removed. (I actually won Gold rank in April 2014 through the monthly leaderboards.)

If I'm not wrong it has been changed because of the EULA rules. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It is not against the EULA.

Reactions: Power Ranger

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
woah woah back up what's this
I hear about a compation I only got mc bout 3/4 of a year ago so someone please fill me in on dis
There used to be monthly leaderboards, if you were in them, you got a free rank!

Back to the idea itself:
I think it'd be nice to add monthly leaderboards aswell as keeping the current one's, though I am not sure if they would be giving free ranks :P

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Look, we had a reward for the voting thing, you received one Cubelet if you voted correctly. Now it has been removed because of the EULA, well actually people said to me that it has been removed because of the EULA.
It was removed but now something in the Eula has been changed again so now voting rewards are allowed again, it's just that cube hasn't put any rewards back in.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom