Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should happen?

  • Keep it like how it is now

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bring back the old axes

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Make better swords more common

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Potzkar

Member
Mar 10, 2020
5
15
9
Axes have been insanely nerfed on the Bedrock edition( Idk what about java so that's why I post this on Bedrock). Finding a good weapon now is hard, very hard. For me at least, it ruins all of the fun and instead of getting kills I need to run half of the map to find a sword better than sharp 1 stone sword. I think the old op axes should be back and if not, at least make the good swords( sharp 1 iron and better) much more common.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom